IVF New England: GayIVF
• Personal-identifying information is data that can be used to identify or contact you. IVF New England collects only the personal-identifying information you provide to us through this Site, such as when you register for a service/event, or when you use certain services provided by the Site, such as ordering a video, signing up to receive a newsletter, or applying for financing. All personal-identifying information, however collected, is used only by IVF New England, its Business Associates, and affiliates for the sole purpose of supplying the services requested by the user, and is never disclosed to any third parties.
• IVF New England reserves the right to disclose any personally identifying or non-personal identifying information if we are required to do so by law or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary in order to: fulfill a government request, conform with the requirements of the law or to comply with legal process served on us; protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; transfer to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting IVF New England or this Site; protect or defend the legal rights or property of IVF New England, this Site or its users; or, in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of this Site’s users or the general public.
• We may also collect non-personal-identifying information through the use of "cookies", which are small text files stored on your computer’s hard drive or web server and are used to aid in web page navigation. IVF New England does not store any personal identifying information in any cookies on your computer. Site users have the option whether or not to accept cookies by resetting their web browsers to give notice when a cookie is being sent to their hard drive. Cookies may also be deleted from a hard drive, however, some parts of this Site may not function properly or may be slowed considerably if cookies are not accepted or disabled.
• This Site is not intended for use by minors. IVF New England does not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 14 to participate in any activity on the Site.
• IVF New England does not partner or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
• Certain features on this Site request information about you which will be forwarded to a member IVF New England to respond to your question or inquiry. If you fill out a contact form on-line you will be contacted by a representative of IVF New England. If you provided your telephone number on-line you may be contacted by a representative of IVF New England in order to provide you with the information you requested. A privacy notice pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) is made available at the time any prospective or actual patient first receives services from a member of IVF New England. IVF New England takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of its website infrastructure and data, including hosting the site in a secure data facility and encrypting network and data transmissions, we make no guarantees or warranties concerning the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of personally identifiable information.
• The IVF New England Site may contain links to other web sites that IVF New England does not own or control. IVF New England does not endorse the content on any third-party websites and is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the IVF New England Site, the privacy practices employed by third-party sites, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. IVF New England does not endorse any product advertised on the IVF New England Site.
• In the course of developing IVF New England’s business, IVF New England may buy or sell assets. If another entity acquires IVF New England or all or substantially all of its assets, personally identifiable information and other information collected from users of the Site may be transferred to the entity as one of the transferred assets. If any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against IVF New England, all such information may be considered an asset of IVF New England and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
Last Update: October 2014