Gay Fertility Center Locations
RSC New England's fertility centers have been the LGBT Reproductive Medicine Center-of-Choice since 1988.
All invitro fertilization (IVF) services for LGBTQ patients are provided by Dr. Samuel Pang. Egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedures take place in Lexington, MA. New patient consultations with Dr. Pang, however, are available in Worcester and Lexington, MA. Lesbian couples, not receiving Reciprocal IVF services, can be seen by our Reproductive Endocrinologists in New Hampshire, Rhode Island and all Massachusetts offices.
For details, please click on specific locations at left
Founded in 1988, the Reproductive Science Center of New England (RSC New England) is one of the largest IVF centers in New England and the nation. RSC was the first fertility center in New England to provide IVF services for gay male couples.
• Decades of Experience
• Serving female couples since 1989
• First IVF center in New England to assist gay male couples in having genetically related children using donor eggs and gestational surrogacy
• Providing fertility preservation consultations and services to trans/genderqueer individuals since 2010
• Member of Attain Fertility Centers (an IntegraMed Specialty); the largest network of fertility centers in the United States
• Expert fertility specialist physicians
• Founding partner of My Egg Bank North America, Inc. providing donor eggs for IVF at one third to one half the cost of fresh donor IVF
• Open for clinical care 365 days a year
• Monitoring sites throughout New England
• Best Practices for Success
• Dedicated to achieving safe and healthy pregnancies
• Low average embryos transferred
• Staff Psychologist and Social Worker
• Exclusive provider in New England of the ATTAIN IVF programs to help make treatment more affordable for many couples
• Fertile Hope Program for oncology patients in need of Fertility Preservation Services
• Specialty medical Financing through Spring Stone