LGBT Reproductive Science Center
IVF New England provides culturally sensitive reproduction assistance for the LGBT community.
Entering its 27th year, IVF New England (IVFNE) has provided comprehensive fertility evaluation and assisted reproductive technologies for lesbian couples since 1989. In 1998, IVFNE became the first fertility center in New England to provide IVF using donor eggs and gestational surrogacy for gay male couples. Within recent years, we have provided fertility preservation consultations and assisted reproductive services to transgender and gender queer individuals. IVF New England is among the oldest and largest fertility treatment centers in New England and one of the tenth largest reproductive medicine centers in the United States.
Our mission is to help create healthy families by providing the most current assisted reproductive technologies in addition to superior, inclusive patient care.
IVF New England is:
- Optum Health Fertility Center of Excellence
- Aetna Institute of Excellence IVF Center
- A member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Accredited by the College of American Pathologist
We are proud to support:
- Boston Gay Men's Chorus
- Fenway Health
- GLAD (Gay and Lesbian Legal Defenders)
- HRC (Human Rights Campaign)
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)