LGBT Reproductive Science Center
RSC New England provides culturally sensitive reproduction assistance for the LGBT community.
Entering its 25th year, the Reproductive Science Center of New England (RSC) has provided comprehensive fertility evaluation and assisted reproductive technologies for lesbian couples since 1989. In 1998, RSC became the first fertility center in New England to provide IVF using donor eggs and gestational surrogacy for gay male couples. Within recent years, we have provided fertility preservation consultations and assisted reproductive services to transgender and gender queer individuals. RSC New England is among the oldest and largest fertility treatment centers in New England and one of the tenth largest reproductive medicine centers in the United States.
Our mission is to help create healthy families by providing the most current assisted reproductive technologies in addition to superior, inclusive patient care.
RSC New England is:
- Optum Health Fertility Center of Excellence
- Aetna Institute of Excellence IVF Center
- A member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- A member of Attain™ Fertility Centers
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Accredited by the College of American Pathologist
We are proud to support:
- Boston Gay Men's Chorus
- Boston PRIDE
- Fenway Health
- GLAD (Gay and Lesbian Legal Defenders)
- HRC (Human Rights Campaign)
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
Getting Started at RSC New England: New Patient Orientation