LGBT Donor Egg and Surrogacy
Pregnancy help using donor eggs and gestational surrogacy are options for gay, lesbian, and other couples in the LGBT community.
IVF New England has decades of experience treating people who need to use donor eggs, donor sperm or gestational surrogacy to create their family. The program is directed by Samuel Pang, MD.
The IVF New England Donor Egg team includes a Patient Care Coordinator, a Financial Coordinator, two professional counselors and a Donor Egg nurse. Each of these team members is an expert in this very specialized fertility treatment and is dedicated to walking patients through the available options. The process may seem complex at first, but we will break it down into steps that are manageable for each patient. We treat a diverse population and have relationships with agencies who provide anonymous donors, gestational carriers and legal counsel.
Egg Donation Helps ...
- Women who have been diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure or no longer have their ovaries
- Women who have gone through treatment and do not respond well to fertility medications in terms of the number or quality of eggs they produce
- Women in their 40s where the chance for a live birth with their own eggs is greatly diminished
- Male couples who need eggs to create embryos
A gestational carrier agrees to have embryo(s) created by “Intended Parents” transferred to her uterus in the hope that she will become pregnant and carry that pregnancy for the “Intended Parents”. It can be the best option for ...
- Persons who do not have a uterus
- Women who have a medical condition that makes pregnancy contraindicated
- Women who have gone through treatment and have issues with their uterus that do not allow a pregnancy to develop
- Male couples who need a gestational carrier
Use of a gestational carrier requires IVF (in vitro fertilization).
If you would like more information about building your family with our help please call our Donor Egg and Gestational Carrier Program Coordinators directly at (781) 674-1295 so they can assist you.